My Homeschool Planner/Record Spreadsheet

I share my homeschool plan spreadsheet for kindergarten.

Daily record Spreadsheet
It's a basic spreadsheet with the topics along the top. The second row is the resources I use. I don't each one everyday it's just a quick reference for what I have liked or think will be nice to use or have a related use.
I add in the dates to the 1st column and fill in what lessons we did for the day.


This spreadsheet is similar to the top and was made before I actually started homeschooling. It combines some other weekly lesson plans from other free curriculum. It was supposed to be my rough outline of what to do. Then I found websites with a 180 day plan for all subjects.


I've experimented with Google classroom for planning and have classes setup for 2 months as a test.
MCGuffeys Ecletic Primer the class code is 7motj1o.

I've thought about using the Blog to be our record portfolio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Y04 Week 07 Once Upon a Cool Motorcycle Dude

Y04 Week 07 Coyote School News

Y04 Week 07 Invasion From Mars